Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Third time's a charm.

Just a little blurb to show that life is normal and not all excursions and exotic.

It's been raining the past few days in Rome and is supposed to continue for the next, oh, 10 days? Who knows if it actually will, but it's been consistent the past two. I don't like this! Why isn't life here perfect? We didn't pay for this...

Just kidding!
It's really alright, just a bit of a downer.

I'm using Donna's computer, sitting on her bed while she does a crossword puzzle in Star magazine.

Is it true that you can get electricuted if you take a shower during a thunder and lightning storm?

Anyway, I'm tired, I'm going to bed soon. A presto!

1 comment:

debbie said...

Briana,
I wouldn't shower while it's lightening out, but then again I have a deep rooted fear of thunder and lightening - just ask Gary, Matt or Lisa!

Raining for days on end is always a bummer! Are there any brightly light spacious indoor places to go to make yourself feel like the air is clear? Kind of like treatment for SAD?

Do they celebrate Halloween in Italy! Do they have bowling alleys? Shopping malls - as we know them?